Skip to main content

A Picture Puzzler

A friend sent me another picture from the wrap party.

As I looked at it, and recalled the good times, I was struck by something really unusual. See if you can spot it:



I'll give you all some time to guess...

Comments

Zen Faulkes said…
It's four different cases of "odd one out."

3 out of 4 are Caucasian. Odd one out: Far left.

3 out of 4 wearing black. Odd one out: Near left.

3 out of 4 have their glasses raised. Odd one out: Near right.

3 out of 4 are brunettes. Odd one out: Far right.
Anonymous said…
you are holding what appears to be a beer?
Debra said…
Anonymous is correct ... although Zen gets bonus points for discovering answers the quizzer hadn't thought of.
Anonymous said…
i didn't mean to be anonymous! just forgot to add my name. and it is....jill.

sis, with a beer? now i have proof.
Debra said…
It was a Molson Canadian. Which was kind of an inside joke that I had to go for.

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Canada Post:

I have a complaint regarding two Canada Post Employees. One of the employees accepted my money when I have been told it is against Canada Post policy to do so, and the other employee escalated my query call into this complaint letter. I wish to be reimbursed for the money the employee erroneously accepted from me, and to inform you of the glitch in your customer service line. The Background: 1) On January 29, 2010, I went to Canada Post at 1032 Pape Avenue, Toronto Ontario. I gave the Canada Post Employee there (I do not have this employee’s name, and will refer to her as Pape Employee) a package I wished sent to Alberta. I told her that my package was a bottle of wine, and asked “Can I send wine – do people send wine in the mail?” Before she responded, I continued to explain that I put it in bubble wrap and a cardboard wine container (a cylindrical tube, a little over a foot high and a couple of inches in circumference, which I wrapped in brown paper and addressed to the recipi...

Batten down the hatches -- we're in it for the long haul!

Given that the weather reports for Edmonton this weekend are grim grim grim (lows of minus 33, highs of minus 25 -- with wind chills of around minus 35 to 40), I woke up early this morning to get all errands for the weekend out of the way in one fell swoop. I barely needed a coat this morning as I headed out to my car to embark on my mission. With each passing hour, the thermometer dipped a degree or twelve. By time I was done driving around (and paused to catch a movie at the neighbourhood googolplex), it was chill-lay outside. I am now snuggly boarded up in my apartment, with no plans to so much as peek my nose out my window until Tuesday (when the temps shall return to a balmy minus 15). Groceries? Check. Toiletries? Check. Magazines to curl up with? Check. Christmas Presents? Check. Lessee, I got my father what he's been asking for since I was old enough for him to give me his Christmas wish list: And I think my mother will enjoy her bungalow by the stream: For my sister and he...